Sisters

Sisters
George & Ginger Pattern Co

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Straight Stitch Designs View Ridge Top

Kimberly at Straight Stitch Designs is quickly becoming a favorite PDF designer for me! Her creations are classic with feminine designs and flattering lines. I discovered her patterns over a year ago with The Greenwood tank. The tank top was one of my first PDF tests and my very first with Kimberly. I loved her designs so much that I watch for her testing calls and sign up when I've got time! The latest call went out for the View Ridge I jumped at the opportunity-and was giddy when I saw Kimberly's email in my inbox! 

This pattern didn't disappoint. Kimberly described it as fun meets feminine and I think that is right on point. I tested my shirt in a super soft and slippery peach skin fabric, with a lot of drape. So it really falls over your bust line and curves well. I scored this fabric at Walmart for $1.50! I made the version with the ruffle on the bottom. I wasn't sure about a ruffle for me but forged ahead and trusted the design. I couldn't be happier with the outcome. 

Complete with a key hole back and a bias neckline this top really is a great design. It's on sale through May 11 for only $8! It's worth it full price but a steal at only $8. Go get your copy today! http://www.straightstitchdesigns.com/product/view-ridge/

No comments:

Post a Comment