Sisters

Sisters
George & Ginger Pattern Co

Friday, July 22, 2011

Weekend Tester Slots!

Inspired By Amara is now making Embellished Bobby Pins! There are a number of styles already made and many more available. I have a pair that I need testers for! They are round beads and I am not sure how they'll hold up.

If you are having trouble entering on the blog, use the google doc HERE
Testing slot will be drawn Sunday evening for this pair of bobby pins!


If you'd like the opportunity to test them out and will give feedback, please leave a comment below with the following (leave them in one comment):

1. Mandatory entry: be a facebook fan of Inspired By Amara and tell me who your FB name is and email (or just watch the page to see when the winner is announced!)
2. Tell me what you'd like to see IBA do next! (+1 entry)
3. Follow this blog via GFC (+1 entry).

3 comments:

  1. Following your blog...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...the possibilities are endless!! I'm enjoying what you make so far and look forward to your future creations. I remember wearing these breaded barrettes, where ribbon was breaded between the open slot on a barrette, if that makes sense. Those might be cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. facebook name is jaime lynn musgrove (facebook.com/joshuamommie email is joshuamommie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete